PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DIY Star Elbow Sleeve Sweater

The star pattern seems to be on trend right now. I've seen it on lots of products lately (and even used it in my newest product line). Last year I made the most simple heart sweater using some wool felt so this year I thought I would use the same technique to make an elbow sleeve star sweater. It would be cute to do on a kid's sweater too.

For a more complete how-to, follow the same steps here.
Cut out the stars after attaching the wool felt to fusible web.

Place the stars (probably the most important step), and iron them onto the sweater.
 Hand sew around the edges if you want it to stay on real good (I actually skipped this step) and that's it.
  

1 comment:

Ella said...

Love this DIY. So simple